Zero Air Generators for GC combustion detector applications Ultra-high purity, organic free, air for GC combustion detectors that will Increase resolution and detection limits of analysis. Flow rates range from 1 L/min to 30 L/min.
The Parker Domnick hunter UHP-ZA zero air generators produce a continuous stream of organic impurity free air from an external dry compressed air source and offer superior limits of detection over and above other modes of supply.
The UHP-ZA generators feature an interchangeable top panel facilitating the direct mounting of any Parker Domnick hunter hydrogen generator. The stackable system forms an innovative, modular FID gas station suitable for all known GC combustion detectors such as FID, FPD and NPD.
UHP-ZA generators may also be used in many other chemical analysis and life science applications, including LC/MS source gas, zero and combustion gas for total hydrocarbon analysers and as a gas sensing calibration and dilution gas. Ultra-high purity, organic free, air for GC combustion detectors.
Features / Benefits:
- Increase resolution and detection limits of analysis
- Compact, reliable with minimal operator attention and maintenance
- Eliminate inconvenient and potentially dangerous air cylinders
- Payback period typically less than 24 months
- Models available to supply up to 75 FID’s
Contact us for a quote