Now with even more sensitivity than ever before, the Pegasus GC-HRT+ is the perfect tool for meeting the challenges of today’s highly complex analytical demands. This high performance mass spectrometer features industry leading mass accuracy, full mass range acquisition with exceptional speed, isotopic abundance, and mass resolution, all available within 1 injection.
LECO’s own Folded Flight Path® (FFP®) technology and novel data acquisition system enables resolution of 50,000 FWHM, mass accuracies less than 1 ppm, and acquisition rates up to 200 spectra/second—all with the goal to facilitate rich analyte finding and high-confidence analyte identification.
Benefits of LECO Pegasus GC-HRT+ :
- Encoded Frequent Pushing™ (EFP™) technology greatly expands the analytical capabilities of LECO’s GC-HRT+ and GCxGC-HRT+ instruments, contributing to a significant increase of sensitivity, expanded dynamic range, and much more.
- The FFP not only provides high resolution and sensitivity, but also provides higher orders of TOF focusing which prevents standard TOF dispersion and also allows for broader initial ion beam conditions.
- Harness the power of accurate mass and high resolution mass spectrometry with Spectral Analysis Tools (SAT). This innovative toolkit, paired with ChromaTOF® brand software, is designed to streamline identification and relative quantitation of heteroatomics species in either GC or GCxGC data sets.
- KADAS®, our patented ion statistics-based data acquisition system, dramatically reduces noise, ensures mass accuracy and reduces file size.
- High Resolution Deconvolution® (HRD®) deconvolutes and identifies important analytes in complex matrices.
- What else is in your sample? In cases where ambiguity exists, Ultra High Resolution mode combined with HRD will pull apart highly isobaric ions (mass differences ~ 0.02 amu).