CompassCDS is an industry-proven, powerful and operator friendly networked chromatography data system software solution developed throughout the last 20 years according to requirements of our customer base. With its intuitive, easy-to-use and application and information-rich user interface and its unique capacity for customisation, CompassCDS provides operators with a powerful tool for a variety of operations in different analytical fields.
Available as a standalone or fully networked client/server application, CompassCDS meets the broadest spectrum of customer’s requirements. The CompassCDS product suite includes a number of industry-specific plug-in and add-on modules for specific calculation and reporting, and long-term archiving of raw and meta data. It integrates easily into the existing IT environment and seamlessly interfaces with LIMS, ELN, ERP (SAP) and PCS/SCADA in order to facilitate, accelerate and automate data exchange, and helping to lower per sample costs and increase overall efficiency of the whole development and production process, starting from R&D over IPC to final QA/QC.
CompassCDS – the always ideal CDS solution for any analytical laboratory!
The Next Generation CDS
- User friendly, intuitive and information-rich user interface
- Application-specific plug-ins and add-ons
- Extended custom calculations and reporting
- Multi-vendor GC and LC instrument control
- Scales from local workstation to enterprise-wide client/server installations
- Robust design for 24/7 operations
- Secure, centralised system administration and data management
- Secure, highly configurable and support redundancy
- Seamless integration with LIMS, ELN, LES, SAP/ERP, SCADA/PCS
- Optimised for virtualised environments (VMWare, Hyper-V) and MetaFrame rollouts (Citrix, Window TS, RDP)
- Complies to national and international regulations and guidelines (21CFR11, ISO/IEC 17025)
Contact us for a quote