Type: Disposable Respirator (Face Mask)
Fitting: By Ear loops
Protection Class: FFP2 / N95
EU Standard: EN149:2001 + A1:2009
Certificate expiry: 02/04/2025
- The wearer must be trained in the proper use of this respirator before use.
- The fit must be checked and a good seal made between face and sealing edge of respirator.
- Do not use this respirator when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Seek help if breathing becomes difficult, or dizziness or other distress occurs.
- Discard and replace respirator if it becomes damaged or breathing resistance becomes excessive.
- Before use, examine the respirator for damage and make sure it is in good working condition.
- Do not alter, wash, abuse or misuse the respirator.
- Do not use with beards or other facial hair or other condition that prevents a good seal between the respirator and face.
- Failure to follow all instructions and warnings on the use of this respirator and/or failure to wear this respirator during all times of exposure can reduce respirator effectiveness and may result in illness or permanent disability.
- Maximum operating temperature 50 degrees centigrade.
- This product is a respirator designed for providing respiratory protection against haze that includes fine particles (PM2.5), biological particles and certain other particulate pollutants in the ambient air.
- Do not use for protection against gases and vapours. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen, as this respirator does not supply oxygen. Do not use in oil mist atmospheres.
- Shelf life of product is 2 years from date of manufacture when stored within temperature range of -20 degrees centigrade to +30 degrees centigrade and at less than 80% relative humidity.