Gas Generation / Equipment
Polarimeters / Refractometers
General Laboratory Equipment
|Download Brochure (pdf)|
The Parker domnick hunter 40H-ICP hydrogen gas generator, developed in collaboration with major instrument vendors, meets the initial purge and reaction gas requirements of the Collision Reaction Interface, providing simple routine removal of troublesome spectroscopic indifferences.
Utilising field proven PEM cell technology, hydrogen is produced on demand from deionised water and electricity, at low pressure and with minimal stored volume. Innovative control software allows unrivalled operational safety and reliability.
The 40H-ICP hydrogen generator employs a fully approved low-pressure buffer arrangement, to cater for elevated hydrogen flows required during the purge cycle of ICP-MS Instrumentation.
A range of tailored service contracts, extended warranties and global manufacturing capabilities provide comprehensive aftermarket support.
Features & Benefits
- Online performance monitoring
- Large capacity water tank with optional Auto Water Fill
- Ease of installation and operation
- Optional remote monitoring and control
- Compact and robust design
- Quiet operation
- Global manufacturing support
- 2-year PEM cell warranty as standard